Staff at Her Health Physical Therapy
- Amanda Regler, PT, DPT
- Stephanie McKay, PT, DPT
- Kristen Joyce, PT, DPT
- Jennifer Ortiz, PT, WSC
- Luanne Fazio, Office Staff/Billing & Collections
- Denise Harris, Office Staff/Reception/Billing
- Jessica Fellers, Office Staff/Reception
Amanda Regler, PT, DPT - Mandy graduated with her doctorate in physical therapy from the University of Maryland Baltimore. She has been practicing at Her Health for nearly 6 years. Prior to working at Her Health, she treated a variety of patient populations. Mandy has experience with orthopedic, geriatric, neurologic, cardiac, and pulmonary patients. Currently at Her Health Physical Therapy, Mandy treats patients with pelvic pain, lower back pain, coccyx pain, hip pain, pain with intercourse, urinary and fecal incontinence, overactive bladder, and pain during and after pregnancy.
If you have questions for Mandy, please contact her at [email protected]
Stephanie McKay, PT, DPT - Stephanie graduated with her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the University of Maryland Baltimore. As a student Stephanie completed an internship at Her Health Physical Therapy, and upon graduation she continued to pursue her interest in Women's Health through educational courses on pregnancy, incontinence, and pelvic pain. She has experience in Women's Health and Orthopedics, and continues to focus on manual therapy for the treatment of orthopedic and women's health dysfunctions.
If you have questions for Stephanie, please contact her at [email protected]
Kristen Joyce, PT, DPT - Kristen graduated with her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from University of Maryland, Baltimore. She has experience in outpatient orthopedics, as well as rehabilitation following wounds and burns. Kristen has completed courses in pelvic floor rehabilitation, and is skilled in treating incontinence, pelvic pain and dysfunction, and pain with intercourse. Kristen is also proficient in treating discomfort and pain during pregnancy and after childbirth. Kristen has been focusing her most recent research and studying in treatment following gender confirmation surgeries. Kristen has served as a Clinical Instructor for the University of Maryland, Baltimore.
If you have questions for Kristen, please contact her at [email protected]
Jennifer L. Ortiz, PT, MPT, WSC - Graduated from Loma Linda University, Loma Linda California with a Masters in Physical Therapy. She has experience in a variety of settings including sports, neuro-rehabilitation, geriatrics, orthopedics, lymphedema, aquatic therapy, osteoporosis and male and female pelvic floor physical therapy. Jennifer has also taken an advanced manual therapy class in visceral manipulation.
- Member of the Women's Health Section of the APTA
- Member of the Private Practice Section of the APTA
- Member of the Maryland Chapter of the APTA
- Member of the International Pelvic Pain Society
- Member of the Interstitial Cystitis Network
- Member of the International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health (ISSWSH)
- Is certified as a Women's Health Physical Therapy Specialist by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS)
- Has served as a Clinical Instructor for University of Maryland Baltimore, Winston Salem University, Howard University and Rutgers University Internships
- Has presented at multiple continuing education events, community education events and round table discussions on topics related to pelvic floor physical therapy and teaches classes on pelvic health and rehabilitation at several colleges and universities.
If you have questions for Jennifer, please contact her at [email protected]